News & Information
CyberSafe TrustBroker™ Security Solutions, for SAP Business Applications
CyberSafe TrustBroker Support Services
|We are a global security software vendor, providing mature, proven, standards-based solutions that enable true enterprise-class security for mission critical business applications – on the intranet or in the cloud. Our TrustBroker products leverage two decades of Kerberos expertise and existing infrastructures, such as Microsoft Active Directory – for authentication and key management, to lower costs and deliver exceptional return on investment. TrustBroker integrates seamlessly with solutions from leading vendors, including SAP and Sybase, to reliably deliver strong authentication, single sign-on and end-to-end protection of application data in transit.|
Trademarks & Legal Information
On this Website
The following trademarks are referenced on this Website.
- CyberSafe and TrustBroker are trademarks of CyberSafe Limited.
- SAP and SAP NetWeaver are registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server and Active Directory are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Unix is a trademark of The Open Group
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
- SUSE is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
- Sun and Solaris are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
- SPARC is a registered trademark of SPARC International, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- IBM, i5/OS, AIX, PowerPC, s/390, System i, System p, System x and System z are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- HP-UX is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company.
- OpenLDAP is a registered trademark of the OpenLDAP Foundation.
All other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks or registered trademarks, in various jurisdictions, of their respective companies. CyberSafe acknowledges all third party trademarks used.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CyberSafe and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Through this Website you are able to link to other Websites which are not under the control of CyberSafe, so CyberSafe has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, CyberSafe takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.